ESHCOL GLOBAL CAREERS
About the Client
Our client is an esteemed enterprise software solutions and services provider that has formed strategic partnerships with renowned technology providers, including Synopsys, SmartBear Software, Verifysoft, Radview, and more. These reputable partners offer award-winning solutions designed to address the challenges faced by software research and development (R&D) organizations in delivering secure and high-quality software.
Our client serves over 350 client accounts, ranging from Fortune 500 companies with multi-billion-dollar revenues to mid-market firms with fewer than 50 employees. They have earned a reputation for delivering exceptional services and solutions tailored to meet each client’s unique requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with the customers
- Ensure the deliverables are correctly shared with the customer once the order processing is complete.
- Communicating with customers through various channels whenever required.
- Ensure customer success by working in conjunction with our Customer Relationship Team
- Preparing and sharing the commercial quotations
- Maintain accurate Salesforce information. (Accounts, Primary contacts, and Opportunities)
- Knowing the products inside and out so that you can answer questions)
- Handle customer queries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure the resolution
- Minimum 1-2 years of Customer Support / Client Support role
- Proven track record of exceeding Customer Satisfaction
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with executive decision-makers
- Excellent customer-centric thinking & ownership skills
- Excellent execution skills
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- A knowledge of the software products/solutions